brooksisadork

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Update: looking silly even faster!

Hey, this is probably the quickest-acting wish-I-hadn't-written-that-one Brooks column yet! Within 48 hours of his "Kerry's slide in the polls due to overly harsh attacks" column, 2 new polls show the race tied - yesterday's Times/CBS poll, and today's Zogby/Reuters. To what will Brooks's next column attribute Kerry's miraculous recovery? A sudden and incredibly powerful dose of moderation? Or could he possibly be so intellectually dishonest as to ignore the issue? We're waiting, David...

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger josh narins said...

I'm afraid I'll have to call myself BrooksFoeFoe.

Anyone who even _suggests_ Brooks is intellectually honest is beyond comprehension.

Nah, I'll watch the blog. Brooks is the scum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home